The following is a summary of the events Tuesday night at the Town Council meeting.
Under Council Orders, Resolutions & Ordinances
1. Ch. 70 Definitions – Medical Marijuana Definition (First Reading) – Chairman Bickford made a motion to table this action until after the election and rescheduled for December 6, 2016. It was approved by the council by a vote of 7-0.
2. Outdoor Shooting Range (First Reading) – The Council approved the first reading by a vote of 7-0.
3. Annual approval of Residential Tax Club policy - The Council approved this policy by a vote of 7-0.
4. Order of Payment of taxes – The Council approved this by a vote of 7-0.
5. Voting Credentials for MMA Annual Business Meeting – The Council approved this by a vote of 7-0.
6. School Capital Reserve Request – This was approved by a vote of 7-0.