Saturday, December 5, 2015

San Bernardino shooting has all the signs of a staged government operation or ISIS terror attack (from what we know so far)

(NaturalNews) It's early in the news cycle on this story, so everything stated here may be subject to new information as it becomes available, but from what we know so far, the shooting in San Bernardino appears to be either a staged government false flag operation or an ISIS terrorist attack.

From what we know so far, this does not resemble in any way a "lone gunman" or an angry gun owner targeting someone he hates. The attack took place at the Inland Regional Center, a company that helps disabled people improve their lives with training, self-improvement counseling and more. No lone gunman shoots up a building full of disabled people.

UPDATE: We now know that LA police used the same building targeted in today's attack as a stage for active shooter drills carried out every month! As they police raid began, one staffer from inside the building actually tweeted, "drill started." is carrying live updates at this link, and PJMedia is also covering the story here.

Jon Rappoport from No More Fake News is also pointing out this key fact about this being based on a "training exercise":

KTLA reports—here’s a key quote:

“The call first came in at 10:59 a.m. of multiple shots fired from the area of 1365 S. Waterman Ave., San Bernardino Police Department Lt. Richard Lawhead said. The department’s SWAT team was training nearby and was suited, ‘ready to roll’ and responded rapidly, Lawhead said.”

—Yet another mass shooting where, by chance, a training exercise was going on during or prior to the event.

Learn more: